Interesting OEM issue

From: Jared <jared_at_hwai.com>
Date: 1 May 2002 14:06:30 -0700

Hi, all

I am running OEM 9.0.1.0.0 on a Linux box. It appeared to install properly. When I run it standalone it works fine; when I sign on to the repository (9.0.1, on the same machine) I created and try to access a database I get an ORA 12645.

I have compared sqlnet.ora files between the console box and an instance I manually configured (and can manage when I start the console standalone), and they are identical. This is weird. Has anyone seen this and if so, what was the problem (and fix)?

TIA - Regards,
jh Received on Wed May 01 2002 - 16:06:30 CDT