Re: Getting Oracle 8i to see the data on a second drive.......

From: Ed <ejohnson_at_milleraa.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2002 09:04:53 -0700

Let me ask this? Because of your written statement Oh boy....This really deserves a place in the Hall of Fame of this group. Are you being funny or do you really mean what you wrote in the following of procedures. First, this is the first time I have attempted this and I just wanted to get some "serious" possible solutions before I attempt anything. So, if you mean what you wrote then that is fine but if not then I will not bother and will look elsewhere for possible solutions.

Thanks,
Ed