Re: Anyone use Oracle Simulators (Technology-Based Training CD-ROM)?

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:44:51 -0500

The concern I would have is the frequency of updates...will you need to buy a new set for each change in Oracle version?

   http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Ulimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Mon Apr 29 2002 - 14:44:51 CDT