Re: 9iDB Security Hole?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:04:38 +1000

In article <a9n85i$v0e$1_at_lust.ihug.co.nz>, you said (and I quote):

> Found some chocolate there the other day. Don't know what was growing on it,
> but it wasn't penicillin, and the cat's been walking wobbly ever since.

You should see the stuff that comes off the bottom of my keyboard every once in a while when I dare tap it upside down on the edge of the desk. Dogs go ape with the bits and pieces. They also go ape with the bones they bury between the roses every week. There must be a connection, the look-and-feel is similar. I'm quite sure I saw a faint glow coming off the keyboard, in the dark, a while ago.

;-)

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto