Re: an Oracle 8.0.5 and 8.1.5 issue

From: Chris Leonard <chris_at_databaseguy.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:03:40 -0600

You may not get a lot of replies for an 8.0.5 server, but it sounds like you are having trouble with mutating tables. There were some changes in how these were handled in Oracle8i.

Check out your Concepts manual and your Application Developer's Guide (or whatever they were called in 8.0) and look up "mutating tables" in the index.

Hope this helps,
Chris

Chris Leonard
MCSE, MCDBA, MCT, OCP, CIW