an Oracle 8.0.5 and 8.1.5 issue

From: Gunjan <gunjansahay_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2002 06:01:25 -0800

am resending my request..got no serious solutions here the first time...

Hi all!
i am stuck with a strange problem. i have installed oracle8.1.5 on a dummy server running on NT with a small database of 12 tables and a trigger that does cascaded deletes from the child tables if the parent is abt to be deleted. this works fine on the dummy server. the actual server has Oracle8.0.5 and the same trigger that works on 8.1.5 does not work on 8.0.5 gives Ora-04094 error saying constraining tables found.

i cannot drop the tables and recreate them, so i need to find a workaround so that i dont have to recreate the tables. Help me out someone!!! Received on Mon Apr 01 2002 - 08:01:25 CST