Re: Oracle 9i Management Server

From: Andre van Winssen \(andrew\) <andrew-no-spam-svp_at_info.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:56:55 +0100

remove the @localhost.
Administrator => sysman
Password => oem_temp
Management Server => the name of the machine where oms is installed.

Btw, OEM 9i console runs perfectly over the web as well. If the OracleHTTPServer is running then point your browser to http://<oms-servername>:3339/
On that screen you'll be asked to download the plugin and after that has been done, next time you want to start the console go directly to
http://<oms-servername>:3339/cgi-bin/oemapp_cgi.exe?console@<oms-servername>

Works very nice for us.

Hth,
Andre van Winssen