Re: Oracle Server on Windows NT Cluster

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 02:49:25 GMT

I suspect it is because he is one of those people probably stuck supporting a full range of Oracle versions including some ancient 7.3.x or 8.0.x instances. I walked off a project at the first possible moment a few years back when I realized the intent was to not upgrade to 8i.

I can't wait to get my hands on 9i release 2 after attending a lecture at Oracle yesterday in which they discussed the integration of OLAP into the kernel. I was definitely impressed. Imaging being stuck still trying to leverage 8i.

Yech!

Daniel Morgan