UTL_SMTP cannot use

From: <天下無敵>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:06:21 +0800

Hi there,

Anyone can tell me that Oracle 8.1.6 how to use? I've install O8i in Win2000 and I try to generate data and send by email using UTL_SMTP. But, when I run the PL/SQL script, server reply that Oracle/plsql/net/TCP_Connection missing...(something like this). Am I missing something when installation?

Please help, Thank a lot Received on Thu Feb 07 2002 - 10:06:21 CST