Re: UTL_SMTP cannot use

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:19:53 -0000

You need java installed.

NB:
And after I'd got a little example of this all worked out for our developers here and packaged up for them, I read Tom Kytes book where he suggests installing javamail from sun as you get a lot more functionality out of the box. Damn I hate those lateral thinking guys!

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

<天下無敵> wrote in message news:a3u8m4$bqd2_at_imsp212.netvigator.com...

> Hi there,
>
> Anyone can tell me that Oracle 8.1.6 how to use? I've install O8i in
Win2000