Re: Who are ADAMS, BLAKE, CLARK, JONES Oracle users?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 19:24:12 -0500

Did you do the install and have the database under your sole control since creation? I have done many, many installs on a variety of operating systems, including the sample objects, shipped with 9i and have never seen users Adams, Blake, Clark, Jones, or Saturn created by Oracle with either the standard or enterprise editions. Des6i you say is used by Designer and it may well be. But Designer is not a part of Oracle - it must be installed separately. Did you install other products than the database?

The other schemas you list are "normal" and you can learn more about them and what they hold by searching Metalink or the Oracle documentation.

Van