Re: Backup problem

From: Rüdiger J. Schulz <johannes.schulz_at_web.de>
Date: 20 Dec 2001 13:11:40 +0200

you dont have to shutdown the "oracle service"! sometimes the NT-Service leaf some file in the state "open"...

if you want to make a full-"offline"-backup try this:

after this procedure you have your full-offline-backup AND your controlfile is backuped (file: ctrl.bak), too.

hth
Rüdiger J. Schulz
rjs_at_berlin.de

News suchen, lesen, schreiben mit http://newsgroups.web.de