Error in Oracle Database Cache Configuration Assistant

From: Cyber Office <jcheong_at_cooper.com.hk>
Date: 19 Dec 2001 08:54:02 GMT

When I installed o9ias on Linux, I got the following error when Configuring the Cache:

Preparing the Origin Database
Installing PL/SQL packages
Retrieving the global name
Retrieving the character set
Retrieving the national character set

Configuring the Cache
Creating the Cache
Starting up the Cache
Setting up the Cache Listener
Connecting to the Cache
Verifying the Cache
Creating the Cache failed.
Reason: ORA-01219: database not open: queries allowed on fixed tables/views only

Processing failed.

--
http://www-902.ibm.com/hk/sme/corner/solution_detail.html#a3
http://www.attunity.com