sqlldr question with danish characters

From: Jan Eliasen <eliasen_at_cs.auc.dk>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:37:43 +0100

Hi there.

I have a file with lines I want to load into a database. The lines have textstrings which contain danish characters. I can't seem to get it to work.

According to the manual, it is something with the NSL_LANG option in the control file to sqlldr, isn't is? But where to put it?

My control file looks like this;

LOAD DATA
   INFILE 'RoadNames.dat'
   REPLACE