Oracle 8i w/ FailSafe

From: <gyee_at_sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:48:42 -0800

Are there any documentation on how to install Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 Advanced server which will be using FailSafe? I am not sure if the program files is suppose to reside the the private disk or shared disk. Also the procedure to install Oracle on the second node. Meaning, if I chose typical install I would have the database sit on the shared disk. When I do the install on the second node should I have it also install on the shared disk and just have it overwrite the first database that was created?

Thanks for any help. Directions towards documentation would also be great.