MTS in real world?

From: <1443131_at_usenetplanet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:00:04 GMT

I have been in a number of companies, but have not been in a single place where Oracle database is configured with MTS mode. I have been told all along that MTS mode causes a lot of problems (even with Oracle's own Oracle Financial applications). Is this true? If so, what kind of problems have you experienced? Thank you in advance. Received on Tue Nov 13 2001 - 08:00:04 CST