Oracle Apps

From: Mark Harrington <harrington_at_middlebury.edu>
Date: 8 Nov 2001 13:58:25 -0800

My company is planning on testing Oracle Human Resources and Oracle Financials. We will have no more than 30 users on at anytime including developers.

Does anyone have any recommendations of the real life hardware requirements? We plan to buy Sun machines (Sparc Solaris).

Would one machine be enough? Do we really need a "server."

Right now we are looking at purchasing 2 Sun Ultra 10 WorkStations. https://www.sun.com/desktop/products/ultra10/specs.html 1x440 MHz UltraSPARC-Iii
512 MB RAM Thanks for any suggestions,
mark Received on Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:58:25 CST