migrating MS Access database to Oracle8i

From: michael.cooke <michael.cooke_at_tinyworld.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:13:21 -0000

Oracle 8.1.7, NT4sp6
I have installed 8i on a test system and have been unable to find any mention of a utility for migrating an Access database to oracle 8i. This facility was available with 7.3.3 and from my limited use of it worked well. could anyone let me know if it does exist in 8i and if so where, or whether there are any 3rd party utilities that work and perform the same function.

Thanks in advance
if possible, as well as to the workgroup could you reply to my work e-mail ---- mick.cooke_at_custodial.securicor.com Received on Wed Oct 31 2001 - 16:13:21 CST