Re: Sybrand Bakker

From: MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm>
Date: 31 Oct 2001 04:41:04 -0800

Come on everyone.........

..........Group Hug...........

;-)

My TPW, some newbies are unaware of the portals and FAQ's out there. If I undertook say, a DB2 assignment, i'll be a newbie in that field and I *initially* wouldn't know if there is a DB2 equivalent of MetaLink or a DB2 FAQ page.

Newbies: No harm asking for help on this newsgroup, just do some digging sometimes before asking questions. We were all newbies at one stage.

Sybrand: Keep up the good work, i've seen your name on this NG along with the legend Tom Kyte around for years.

Everyone: Don't take things too personal.

<snip>