Re: Sybrand Bakker

From: Schemrooster <WAGates_at_Microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 01:16:09 +0100

Koert,

When someone is answering 290 messages (just counted) that *is* his life. I don't know anyone that patient to answer (sometimes totally trivial) questions that much.

I'm glad that there are people on the *net willing to help others, that saved me a lot of headache in the past.

Sybrand, keep up the good work. You're much appreciated among us *newbies*.

Newbie