Re: Progress--to--Oracle?

From: FaheemRao <faheemrao_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2001 00:01:21 -0700

\
One Solution, If progress(never of it though) has an ODBC driver then convert all the Data to MS Access using Import data functionality in Access,
then from access you can easily transfer to Oracle using migration workbench.

another Solution would be that try to get Oracle gateway for progress from Oracle Corporation(I doubt if they have it) , normaly Oracle Gateways are not easily availble on internet for Downloads.

regards
Faheem Rao