Oracle 9i for WIN2000- install CDs

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 23 Oct 2001 02:40:52 -0700

Can someone tell me what is on each CD ? I've downloaded three CD ISO images from OTN, first has about 600 megs, second 550 (IIRC) and the last one has only 150 MB. I want to install Oracle 9i on my test box. I just want basic server function. Do I really need all CDs to make it work, or there are only some add-ons on second and third CD ? Oracle 8i perfectly fits on one CD, so maybe 9i's other CDs are only documentation and other not so important stuff like this. I can download documentation separately so there is no need to have it on CD.

Thanks

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.