Re: Oracle 9i for WIN2000- install CDs

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:43:52 -0700

Dusan

I haven't checked on each CD, but I don't believe you can do a complete install with one CD. A custom one maybe, but then it really depends on which options you select.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Now got a life back again that the book is released!

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA