Re: LDAP

From: Erwin Dondorp <ng_at_dondorp.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 00:49:31 +0200

Dave Haas wrote:

> [oracle_at_firewall ldap]$ oidctl connect=devl server=oidldapd instance=1 start
> [gsdsiConnect] ORA-1017, ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
> So, what is the username and password that it's looking for by default? I
> can't find it in the damn docs anywhere. I've tried setting up a user
> orcladmin/welcome, but that doesn't seem to be doing it ...
I believe the account that is used here is "ODS" (on my test system the password

is also ODS, but I can't remember whether the Oracle installation procedure did that, or whether I did that) If I interpret my own notes correctly the necessary account and objects were created by running the command "@?/ldap/admin/newldap.sql" in sqlplus.

        Erwin Received on Sat Oct 13 2001 - 17:49:31 CDT