LDAP

From: Dave Haas <davehaas_at_hotmail.com.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:20:41 GMT

Hi all.

I'm trying to set up a new OID on my Linux box. The docs on this subject are worse than useless, so here I am. The following is an excerpt of the session:

[oracle_at_firewall ldap]$ oidmon start
[oracle_at_firewall ldap]$ oidctl connect=devl server=oidldapd instance=1 start
[gsdsiConnect] ORA-1017, ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

[oracle_at_firewall ldap]$

So, what is the username and password that it's looking for by default? I can't find it in the damn docs anywhere. I've tried setting up a user orcladmin/welcome, but that doesn't seem to be doing it ...

Anyone?

Dave Haas Received on Fri Oct 12 2001 - 18:20:41 CDT