Re: rman tablespace managment

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:25:05 +1000

Glad to be assistance... I fully understand that grappling with RMAN concepts tends to take your mind off other things!!!

(For the record, you'll love RMAN in 9i... the command to backup a database is, er, bakup database; ... so squiggly braces, no run commands, no allocate channels...simplicity itself. Well, OK... there's a bit of initial configuration to do, but after *that*, it really is all plain sailing!!)

Regards