UK meeting, Fabian Pascal

From: Peter Robson <pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:54:45 +0100

Hello Jonathan -

This may just be of interest to you.

http://www.bgs.ac.uk/pascal

Its October 29, at Rutherford Appleton Labs.

No entry fee, BUT because I cannot be sure of interest and numbers, I am requesting that all who would like to attend email me their intention first. We have space for 250+.

Feel free to pass on this invitation to others you think may be interested, but with the same small caveat, please.

Hope to see you there!

peter

Peter ROBSON
British Geological Survey
Murchison House
West Mains Road
Edinburgh
EH9 3LA
Email: pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk
Tel: 0131 650 0309
Fax: 0131 668 2683
www.british-geological-survey.co.uk/
www.bgs.ac.uk

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it, are solely for
the use of the addressee. They contain confidential information, and any
use of the material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please telephone us immediately and destroy all copies
of the message. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute
or publish this e-mail message and attachments, except for the purposes
for which the message is intended, without our consent.