ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified

From: Ginrai <Ginrai_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:35:12 +0800

Dear all,

When I typed the command as follow, the error message occurs. However it seems that I am the only user who use this table and the servlet program connected to the database also restarted.

More I also drop all the trigger related to this table. Any method to correct this problem? Thank you very much for all your help!

SQL> alter table source add ( currency2 varchar2(2))   2 /
alter table source add ( currency2 varchar2(2)) *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified

Regards,
Ginari Received on Fri Sep 14 2001 - 21:35:12 CDT