Re: ODBC -> Oracle 16 bit on win2000pro

From: Richard Auger <logigestion_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 14:35:12 GMT

I am actually working to rewrite my application in VFP ( 32bit ) but like I said in my last posting the system crash about 2 or 4 times by day during the connection with oracle. Whe connect about 400 times a day correctely.

During the last day I make a lot of search about the problem and now I am not sure the problem will be cause by Oracle.

They are a lot of people that have system crash randomley with the new Asus A7A266 / DDR-2100 / SB Live / win2k.

I just remove the SB Live and all the drivers and the system seem to be stable now.

I conduct a test to put 100% continous CPU charge with Sandra sofware without any crashe during the last 24 hours.

Monday I put back the system at work with Oracle and I cross my fingers...

Tank for your advice and please apologize me for my poor English.

Richard Auger
LogiGestion