Problem with Install on Solaris (ORA-03318)

From: Nils Heuer <grepmaster_at_sexy-sysadmins.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 19:40:06 +0200

Hi!
I'm doing my first Oracle install on a Sun box (Solaris 8/sparc). Version is 8.1.7.
I went by the install notes, but at the end of teh install, when dbassist is trying to create the first db i get the error: ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE. This I'm just starting with O I would gladly appreciate any suggestions cheers
Nils Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 12:40:06 CDT