ODBC -> Oracle 16 bit on win2000pro

From: Richard Auger <logigestion_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:30:20 GMT

Hi

During the last 2 years I run an FPW26 application over winNTW4 without any problem.

My application connect via ODBC with fpsql.fll with distant Oracle DataBase.

I just moving ( all the code still the same) my application over win2kPro and now I have this problem:

Sometime ( about 1% ) when I Connect or Disconnect with Oracle, my apllication freeze win2k and I need to reboot it to keep-it stable.

When my application do not connect with ODBC I have not any problem.

Before my application work over AMD 900 Mhz based machine and now It work over AMD 1333Mhz.

I make several test with SandraPro (specially on the memory) on the new machine and everything seem to be good.

Somebody know specific problem ODBC with win2k?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Please help-me and apologize me for my poor English.

If you need more more information or explication about my problem please tell me.

Richard Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 13:30:20 CDT