"OracleOraHome81ManagementServer" Service Failure

From: fish <yuzuohong_at_online.sh.cn>
Date: 22 Aug 2001 16:42:36 -0700

Hello,

I installed Oracle8i on my Windows2000server(sp2).When I want to enter Enterpice Manager, it warned that "Can't find the specified Server". I found OracleManagementServer service is stopped. But when I start the service, there popup an error message--"Could not start the OracleOraHome81ManagementServer Service on Local Computer.The service did not return an error.This could be an Internal Windows error or an internal service error". Then I checked the Event-Viewer. It mentioned that"This service is entering production run mode". I don't understand the error message and I don't how to resolve the problem.
Please give me some tips. Thank you very much

fish Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 18:42:36 CDT