Re: "OracleOraHome81ManagementServer" Service Failure

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:10:12 +0100

Have you created a repository for this management server? If not then you need to do this first. if you have then drop to a good old fashioned command line and type

oemctrl start oms

this will try and start the service. you should get a decent error message from this command.

HTH

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA