lsnrctl command

From: Bryant <btolar_at_fedworld.gov>
Date: 22 Aug 2001 07:38:48 -0700

I am attempting to create a simple script to move the listener log file on a monthly basis. If the listener has not been named the command is simple

lsnrctl set log_file log_file_name

But if the listener has been named(no longer default of LISTENER) and I run the same command I get an error. I believe I need to put the listener name into the command but, I cannot seem to get the corrct syntax. Any suggestions.

Thanks,
B Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 09:38:48 CDT