Re: 9i Standard vs Enterprise

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:10:24 GMT

To get a matrix of differences between SE and EE, visit Technet, specifically
http://download-east.oracle.com/otndoc/oracle9i/901_doc/server.901/a90120/append_a.htm#627692 the Oracle 9i New Features guide. Unfortunately, the document only contains 8i information and has yet to be updated (although they did move it from the Getting To Know Oracle guide). From this matrix, you can decide if you are using features specific to EE.

HTH,
Brian