Downloads from Oracle don't work

From: Venki Ramachandran <venkir_at_wacsinc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:12:06 -0700

I have tried to download and unzip 901solaris_disk1.cpio.gz three times already. No fre%#&ng luck!!!! 'gunzip' on solaris says that 901solaris_disk1.cpio.gz is not in valid zip format. I used 'unzip' on it and it crapped out with a series of messages. 'unzip' worked on disk2 and disk3, the other two parts of the 9i download, but refuses to work on the disk1 part. Am I the only one having this problem or people just don't try the downloadable software?

For a company that charges so much money for its products, you would expect that they would put out a decent downloadable software with instructions. This sucks!!!

-Frustrated with Oracle Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 11:12:06 CDT