Splitting a table after it is created?

From: DrowningPeople <turboridelover_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2001 20:43:56 -0700

My table has 502 attributes. I've created this single table and have loaded
all the data in it.

Now I'm thinking of splitting it. Can I ask oracle to do it for me? or do I have to create new tables and load all the data again?

(I'm very new to oracle, sorry if its a stupid question)

Alicia Received on Wed Jul 18 2001 - 22:43:56 CDT