interMedia indexes: how to speed up process

From: LR <lrako_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2001 08:16:07 -0700

Hi all,

We are using iFS out-of-the-box. So far, the search on Document content does not work as we did not create indexes.

This we, we've created a basic interMedia index. The process took 48 hours to index 4200 documents. It is quite a long time. Any hints to speed up that process (PARAMETERS, Memory)?

Using NOLOGGING option of the create index does not work.

Thanks,

lrako Received on Mon Jul 30 2001 - 10:16:07 CDT