Good DBA Book

From: Rob K <robkato_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:04:23 GMT

I come from a developer background. We developed a data warehouse system and I have been doing most of the administration, disk architecture, schema management, tablespace management, performance tuning and user management. What I am not familiar with is starting and stopping the system, installation of Oracle, backup and recovery and what every else I might need to fully administrate the system.

Thanks Rob Received on Mon Jun 25 2001 - 11:04:23 CDT