Re: Oracle Universal Installer not in English

From: giorgio.sorbara _at_ sorcius.com <_at_>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:21:15 +0200

Hi dan,
AFAIK... you can even beg in 30 different languages... there is no way to change the starting language. Afterwards you can change the language of applications you are going to install.
I had a similar problem... i was about to install a system on which was previously
installed 8.1.6 in danish, at the end i made it only sitting beside a collegue.