Re: ArcPlan, Brio, Office 2000/XP as Digital Dashboad, Data Mining tool? Need help?, pcumming

From: MT <mtechera_at_wpmc.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 01:11:46 +0200

Our company does quite a bit of work with DynaSight (arcplan). You can very quickly develop Java applications for browsers. It generates its own SQL (sometimes a drwback...)
but you can also type in your own.

We think it is a good value. We have replaced alot of Excel/VBA and VB apps with it. Also we have replaced some Forms and PB applications.

The learning curve appears to be easy at first but it actually takes a while until
you are seriously productive with the tool. However, once you are up and running
it is very powerful.

Mario