New to Oracle

From: Raymond Pun <raymondpun_at_hongkong.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 22:37:30 +0800

Hi,

I am new to oracle. I downloaded the 8.1.7.0.0 personal version and installed using "Typical" install.
After installation, what should I do? How to I manage the database? Is there anything I can do in order to manage the database easily? Besides, I can't find the password for INTERNAL where can I find it?

Since I am new, what kind of document should I read first? and then next?

Thank you very much.

regards,
Raymond Received on Tue May 22 2001 - 09:37:30 CDT