Re: Locally managed tablespaces and migrated rows

From: Dave Haas <dave_at_ihatespam.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 05:14:55 GMT

Hi Howard.

If you want some help teaching the DBA track down under you let me know :) I've been doing it in Canada and the US for too long now and I need to try another part of the world. We could sit down and argue the finer points over lunch (IIRC we had a discussion a while back about block size ...)

Dave Received on Thu May 10 2001 - 00:14:55 CDT