Re: Newbie Question regarding Exporting to a Tab Delimited File

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:02:11 +1000

The easiest way is to do simple SQL selects, concatenated with the relevant delimiter, and spool the output. For example:

set head off termout off verify off feedback off echo off pagesize 0 spool tablist.txt
select empno || chr(9) || ename || chr(9) ||job || chr(9) || mgr || chr(9) || hiredate from scott.emp;
spool off

Regards