Newbie Question regarding Exporting to a Tab Delimited File

From: MLynn <mlynn_at_ml.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:34:46 -0400

Pardon my inexperience.

I am not an Oracle user and I am attempting to get my database provider to give me a dump of my database so that I can import it into a database other than Oracle.

I received a binary file - but ideally, I would like to receive a tab delimited dump of the data.

Can someone tell me what the best way to dump a table to tab delimited format would be?

Thanks in advance for whatever assistance you can provide.

Mike Received on Wed May 09 2001 - 08:34:46 CDT