Block corruption on Rollback Tablespace

From: FS <axk_at_fernbach.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:03:58 +0200

Hello,

an customer have Oracle 7.3.4.2 on windows nt. After restore an backup (fullbackup of datafiles) we have an problem with block corruption I verify that and see that is in rollback tablespace. I would recreate the rollback tablespace and try the following steps:

Error:
ORA-01578: ORACLE data block corrupted (file # 4, block # 263848) ORA-01110: data file 4: 'H:\FERNBACH\DATABASE\RBS01.DBF'

The Database from our customer is not in archive log!!!

What can i do?

I hope for an fast answer because its an production problem.

Regards

Axel Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 08:03:58 CDT