Re: Block corruption on Rollback Tablespace

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.ca.spammenot>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:29:32 -0400

Hi!

I will let others give you advise on fixing the problem but...

Did you try restoring that datafile (rbs tablespace) again? You may have had problems reading back your tape or something. Could be worth a try to restore these files again, as they may be ok on your backup but were not restored correctly to the disk.

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site)

3AE81CBE.A9377C28_at_fernbach.com...