Re: ipcs -m output

From: Leonard F Clark <lfc_at_zoom.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:35:18 GMT

An (more kludgy) alternative to Kevin's is to look at the creation dates of the ipcs entries and the corresponding pmon/smon services (using ps -ef | grep ora, or something). Of course, if both started at the same time, that won't work either - but there's usually a bit of time between them, even if they started using dbstart.

Len