ipcs -m output

From: Phillip <tienp_at_wholefoods.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:55:27 GMT

Does anyone out there know how to correspond shared memory segments with database SIDs? For example, if I have multiple instances configured on a machine and I run the ipcs -m command, how can I tell which memory segment correspond to which database? Please copy tienp_at_wholefoods.com on all replies. Thanks.

--
Phillip