Re: Quality of response to TARs

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:00:34 GMT

You got a lot of responses to this one. That's because support has gone downhill over the past year as Oracle has tried to force everyone on to Metalink. Once everyone is on Metalink, it can be moved completely offshore at a significant savings for Oracle. My favorite is when you post a problem, an analyst gives a bad answer and then marks the posting closed. At that point your only recourse is to open another post and wait another 24 hours for another bad answer.

Van